Sunday, March 21, 2010

What works best when wrapping candy

When wrapping candy bars I recommend using double side tape. It seems to work best. I have found that when you use a glue stick on glossy paper printed from an inkjet printer it tends to smear the graphics.

You can use glossy paper for wrappers which you can find at any store such as Office Depot or Staples.

You need nice sharp scissors to cut your wrappers.

Since Hershey's has changed the look of their packaging you will need scotch tape to tape the ends back and then apply foil before wrapping with you personalized candy wrapper to obtain the original Hershey's look.

As soon as I finish the tutorial, I will post here for you to see how easy you too can make your own party favors.

It's raining here today so it's time for my creative juices to start flowing and get back to my other passion, sewing.

See ya tomorrow
Have a great day.

Today is the day that the Lord hath made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyWraps Online

FancyWraps Online
Shop FancyWraps