Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Snowy Week on the horizon....Time for more crafting!

Super Bowl Sunday
Attended the "Sew" per Bowl Party at Sew Many Ideas with my sis-n-law, we made scissors lanyards!
Had a great time, good fun, good fellowship!



Started a new crochet project...my first attempt at a Baby Cuddle Cocoon
started out with a basic pattern from Annie's Attic, lost count at how many times I had to unravel and start over, finally figured the pattern out.
decided to put my own touch and added my own ruffle, now to make the beanie



Pink Chocolate Cuddle Cocoon

Guess I should have rotated the picture, anyway you get the idea.

More Snow, and more on the way!



Where is SPRING?





My Plum Trees


Feeding the birds

Papa and grandson working on
Pinewood Derby Truck
Where is my shop vac!

 Now for Cricut projects!







My latest crochet beanie
Lacy Toddler Beanie


Home again today! Another Snow Day...
What can I craft today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyWraps Online

FancyWraps Online
Shop FancyWraps