Monday, March 29, 2010

Parties in My Future

When I took a moment to write down all the upcoming family parties taking place in the next 2 months I felt a little overwhelmed. I reminded myself to breathe and told myself to focus on one at a time. So I am going to start with my daughters birthday.  My baby will be 28 on Easter Sunday.  So I will incorporate her birthday party into our family Easter Egg Hunt.  Can't talk about what I am doing for her here for fear she will see it! Thank goodness the oldest two grandchildren filled all the easter eggs with goodies yesterday afternoon, and they had a blast doing it(they did eat a few pieces of candy during their hour long project). They filled 100 eggs with candy, goodies and yep money!  This was the best cure I could find for the ever dreaded "Grandma I'm bored"! The Easter baskets are done, now I gotta do something about my Easter Attire! Do I make it or buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyWraps Online

FancyWraps Online
Shop FancyWraps