Monday, August 9, 2010

Fancy Wraps Pillow Case Project.

The twins needed pillow cases for their pillows at daycare.
So my search began to find a pattern for travel size pillows.
In my search I ran across a touching story and decided to try the pattern for my twins.
It was so easy to make, you can make your own in less than an hour.

Here is my pillow case of course I made two identical


Thomas the Train Travel pillowcase


I made name labels for each one


I have ordered my Benjamin Smiles labels.
If you would like to donate your time to making a couple let me know and I will get the label to you which is to be sewn into the pillowcase.
Once pillow case is complete you can mail it to me and I will take care of distributing the pillowcases.

Our Goal 25 pillow cases to make children SMILE in honor of Benjamin
(of course we will not turn down more!)

You can contact me at fancywraps@charter.net if you would like to participate in this project

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyWraps Online

FancyWraps Online
Shop FancyWraps